The Open Networking Expert will attend this year’s IBC2019 in Amsterdam, Netherlands, from September 13th to 17th, to present a brand-new approach to accelerated, optimized live production networks. STORDIS will discuss cutting-edge network technologies and consult customers and visitors about migration of broadcast enviroments from SDI to IP.
If you would like to meet us at IBC2019, you are welcome to register with our customer code 16123 for free admission!
Contact us to schedule an appointment.
On display at the Show
Discover cutting-edge IP-based LIVE PRODUCTION environments to master HD, UHD and 8K video formats, standards such as SMPTE, NMOS or AES67 and time synchronization of massive data streams.
- High bandwidth
- Time synchronization
- Programmability on open standards
- QoS (e.g. metering)
- Seamless switching
The new STORDIS Advanced Programmable Switches are built for high-performance broadcast networking!
- Based on Barefoot Networks’ fully P4-programmable Tofino ASIC
- Seamless switching of video streams directly within the switch
- High-performance components and redundancy for mission-critical use cases Built by broadcasting experts
The new Edgecore Cassini is designed to meet the most challenging data center requirements within a broadcast network. It enables optical transport for business-critical use cases such as
- Broadcast Data Center Interconnect
- Backhaul of access edge services
- Metro Ethernet services
- Long haul using ACO with appropriate DSP
Allegro’s Network Analysing Multimeter – a multi-purpose real-time monitoring, analysing and debugging network tool
- Debugging & Monitoring
- Facilitated solving of SIP/DHCP/DNS problems
- PCAP analysis
- Analysis of performance issues
- Detection and remedy of compatibility issues